KCETLink offers college credit, unpaid internships, year-round. We are looking for exceptional college students from various multi-discipline majors who have a desire to have first-hand experience in their related field of study in a professional environment.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Open to undergrad and graduate students.
- If selected, proof of enrollment in a college/university internship program must be provided to the KCETLink Internship Coordinator prior to the student's first day of their assigned internship.
- Must be able to commit to a15-20 hour a week schedule to an assigned internship between the hours of 9AM - 6PM, Mondays - Fridays (no weekends).
Be Inspired! Get first-hand experience!
Applying is easy! Just submit your cover letter and resume:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Word attachments only)
By Fax: 747.201.5689
KCETLink - Human Resources
ATTN: Internship Coordinator
2900 West Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505
- Internship(s) you're interested in gaining experience.
- Quarter/Semester you're applying for.
- Days and hours of availability.
- List any special accommodations or requirements.
KCETLink is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans to apply.