Title: DIRECTOR, CAMPAIGNS
Reports To: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, INDIVIDUAL & CAMPAIGN GIVING
Job Status: FULL-TIME - EXEMPT
JOB SUMMARY :
Under the leadership of the Executive Director, Individual & Campaign Giving, oversee direct marketing strategy, report management and analysis of all Development fundraising programs from mail, telemarketing and e-marketing campaigns. Lead analysis, performance reporting and target marketing for all Development campaigns, including retention, first-year conversion, upgrade, cultivation and monthly giving programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
· Evaluate existing, develop new, and execute all integrated marketing strategy and for direct marketing efforts; Set and maintain calendar for all fundraising activites.
· Oversee vendor relationships to manage all aspects of fundraising programs from strategy to print production and final mailing.
· Ensure effective constituent targeting for renewal, lapsed, additional gift and monthly giving programs and special events.
· Problem-solve and creatively develop solutions for marketing and fundraising challenges, campaign performance issues, etc.
· Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to track campaign and budget performance.
· Oversee Database Manager in creation of all data segmentation, queries, and output for fundraising campaigns.
IN COLLABORATION WITH THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, INDIVIDUAL & CAMPAIGN GIVING:
· Prepare the annual budget.
· Develop fundraising, analytical and long-range plans.
· Liaise with Operations, Communications, Information Technology and external vendors to meet fundraising objectives.
· Work with relevant third party vendors to develop and apply predictive models and lifetime value studies.
· Develop presentations of recommendations and findings, as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (SPECIFIC):
· Minimum of 5 years nonprofit fundraising experience.
· Minimum of 4 years experience in direct marketing, consumer marketing and/or other strategic planning with a strong knowledge of database marketing, customer/market segmentation, direct response and promotions.
· Advanced knowledge and skill in target marketing and marketing analysis, experience in Microsoft Office with strong proficiency in Excel.
· Experience in the Raiser's Edge and Team Approach database preferred.
· Strong computer skills with excellent spreadsheet abilities for financial modeling, including computerized GL maintenance experience (Navision).
· Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills, with a warm, engaging and highly disciplined work style; must possess the ability to work independently and as a team player.
· Must have strong multitasking skills; must be able to handle multiple projects at once.
· Must be extremely well organized with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
· Must be proactive and a quick learner.
· Must possess good supervisory skills for managing professional staff, including the ability to monitor and evaluate worker performance, establish work priorities and delegate tasks.
· Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
· Must be courteous, polite, and an astute, tactful listener.
· Must possess a strong sense of ethics and the ability to practice discretion in handling sensitive and/or confidential information.
· Nonprofit fundraising experience in a membership-based organization.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
· The position is located in Burbank, with periodic travel to other locations.
Submit a resume to HR Director at HR@KCET.org.
"Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply." EOE Employer