Having completed a draft environmental impact report as part of a proposal to ban single-use plastic carryout bags, charge a fee on paper bags and promote the use of reusable bags at specified retailers in the City of Los Angeles, the Bureau of Sanitation will host a series of five public meetings to receive comments on the report:
- Tuesday, February 19 at Wilmington Recreation Center, Wilmington, 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 20 at Cheviot Recreation Center, Cheviot Hills, 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 21 at Ronald F. Deaton Auditorium, Downtown L.A., 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 25 at Panorama Recreation Center, Panorama City, 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 26 at Shadow Ranch Recreation Center, Canoga Park, 5:30 p.m.