The Eagle Rock Farmers Market presents this Friday night speaking series featuring experts from around the local food movement, including community gardeners, food artisans, horticulturalists, entrepreneurs and activists.
The current schedule:
- April 5: Creative Garden Tools by Yvonne Savio, program manager of L.A. County Master Gardeners
- April 19: Living the Vegan Local by the Occidental College Vegan Club
- April 26: Legalizing LA Street Food by the East L.A. Community Corp.
- May 3: Inside Urban Agriculture by the L.A. Community Garden Council
- May 10: Backyard Beekeeping Basics by HoneyLove
- May 17: Lacto-Fermentation Demonstration by L.A. Bread Bakers
- May 24: Grow Food, Not Lawns! by L.A. Green Grounds
- June 7: Chickens @Home by Eagle Rock Backyard Farms