The L.A. Times' annual food and wine festival returns for three days of cooking demos, tastings, panel discussions, contests, seminars and more, all celebrating the local culinary scene.
Highlights from the event include:
- Fri., Aug. 30, 7:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m. Opening Night
- Sat., Aug. 31, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Field to Fork, hosted by Russ Parsons and Michael Cimarusti
- Sat., Aug. 31, 7:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m. Flavors of L.A., hosted by Jonathan Gold and Sang Yoon
- Sun., Sept. 1, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Labor Day Block Party, hosted by Noelle Carter and Nancy Silverton
- Sun., Sept. 1, 7:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m. Cocktail Confidential, hosted by Jessica Gelt, Betty Hallock and Matthew Biancaniello.