Dan Glickman says he's stepping head of the MPAA. This is perhaps the most sought-after lobbyist's job in the country. Maybe the world. You get to hang out with celebrities, and socialize with the Washington elite.
But it also means working for some of the most ego-maniacal people on the planet - the heads of the Hollywood studios.
Possible candidates: former Congressman Harold Ford Jr., and soon-to-be former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Now seeking Chairman and CEO of the Motion Picture Association of America.
The successful candidate will:
- Have impeccable connections with members of Congress
- Have impeccable connections with Hollywood moguls
- Have the ability to extract billions in tax breaks for the entertainment industry
- Enjoy traveling on a private jet
- Help us forget how great Jack Valenti was
- Be able to survive on a salary of less than $1.5 million
No resumes or phone calls, please. We'll contact you.