We'd love to hear your stories about some of the themes and issues we'll be dealing with in Episode 4 of Your Turn to Care, "Heal." Below are a series of questions that some of the families we have profiled are facing. If you're dealing with a situation like one of these, let us know in comments and we may use your story on air or online. You can also visit our Connect page to find other ways to share your story.
- Have you had experience in caring for an aging parent in hospice or palliative care?
- How did the experience change you?
- How have you moved on and healed?
End of Life
- How has your family come together to care for a dying loved one?
- Do you feel that there are other ways to look at death and dying?
Longevity and Super Seniors
- Has the experience of caregiving impacted how you want to live and how you want to die?
- What are the lessons you want to take with you from your caregiving experience?
- Are you actively involved in changing your lifestyle so as to be as healthy as you can for as long as you can? What changes have the most impact for you?
- Do you believe in trying to extend your life for as long as you can or is it a question of quality over quantity?
TrackBack URL: http://www.kcet.org/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/12542