Estee Bienstock grew up in Los Angeles, and graduated from the LAC/USC Nursing School in 1976. After years of working in area hospitals, Estee recognized a need for better post-acute in-home care. She then founded Enhanced Health Care in 1989 and quickly set the standard for quality home care.
In 2001, Estee formed ALLPOINT Home Health, with the goal of maintaining her unrivaled level of ethics and high standards of customer care. Since then, Estee has become part of the Alzheimer's Association's Speakers Bureau, has been recognized by the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers (NAPGCM).
Estee's professional and community affiliations include:
- Member of the Hadassah Health Professionals Council.
- Vice President of the Rehab Nurses' Society.
- Member of the USC EduCare Coalition.
- Member of Los Angeles Alzheimer's Association's Memory Walk Committee.
- Member of OPICA Adult Day Care Center Board of Directors
- Member of Executives/Jewish Home for the Aging Board of Directors
Since its inception, ALLPOINT Home Health has been leading the way in helping seniors and disabled adults safely retain their independence in the home. ALLPOINT Home Health provides both medical and non-medical in-home assistance, ranging from 4 to 24 hours a day, on an either long-term or short-term basis.