News and stories on the shifting culture of our neighborhoods:
- FoLAR conducts a trash analysis of the L.A. River - Curbed LA via FoLAR
- The battle to preserve the rural flavor of residential-agricultural neighborhoods - L.A. Times
- General Patton's father owned land in Silver Lake with his cousin G.H. Smith of the firm (Andrew) Glassel, (Alfred) Chapman & Smith - [sic] via Curbed L.A.
- Why Chinatown buses are still so popular - The Atlantic Cities
- Main Street on Venice is on a road diet - L.A. Streets Blog
- North Hollywood muralist is a Modern Michelangelo - The Acorn
Top photo by KCET Departures