News and stories on the shifting culture of our neighborhoods:
- New exhibit at LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes celebrates Chicano art in the 80s - Our Tiempo
- Pendersleigh & Sons Cartography uncovers the real L.A. - Huffington Post
- Workers, organizers to protest proposed Chinatown Walmart - Patch
- L.A. River revitalization in action - A Touch of Design
- Proposed L.A. River bridge is supported by the ideals of a philanthropist - Eastsider L.A.
Top: Victor Clothing Company Murals by East Los Streetscapers and Kent Twitchell, photo by Anna L Conti used under a Creative Commons license.