user-pic
volcon
My KCET.org Activities
  • Comment
    According to this article, Asians are less than 5% and Latinos around 11% and African Americans are less than 1%... that's 17% and is absolute hogwash. You telling me that the remaining 83% is white???!!!! Anyone with any expierience in...
Subscribe to feed Recent Actions from volcon

  • Comment
    According to this article, Asians are less than 5% and Latinos around 11% and African Americans are less than 1%... that's 17% and is absolute hogwash. You telling me that the remaining 83% is white???!!!! Anyone with any expierience in...
Subscribe to feed Responses to Comments from volcon

    No recommendations yet.

    No Recent Posts.