Senior Production Coordinator | KCET
Senior Production Coordinator
POSITION TITLE: Senior Production Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director, Production Management
STATUS: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
LOCATION: Burbank, CA
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
BENEFITS: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan and Professional Development opportunities
WORK WITH PURPOSE!
Public Media Group of Southern California (PMGSC) is looking for a versatile production management professional to support the Production Department. If you are an experienced professional who enjoys working on all phases of production, then send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com today!
ABOUT PUBLIC MEDIA GROUP OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (PMGSC)
Public Media Group of Southern California (KCET, PBS SoCal and LINK TV) tell stories that matter through original programs that reflect the diversity of the region, and the full schedule of trusted PBS programs. Our content channels –KCET and PBS SoCal– are available for free on internet-connected screens and seven local broadcast channels. LINK TV can be accessed through national satellite channels.
A donor-supported community institution, PMGSC sparks the sharing of ideas at in-person cultural events and community conversations and delivers social impact through services that prepare our most vulnerable children for school.
- Assist & Backup Production Managers in production needs
- Manage Productions as assigned
- Coordinate events as they relate to production in partnership with Events Producer and other Departments
- Set up and Manage Show Production Calendars & Contact sheets
- Assist in processing Production payroll
- Manage Editing Calendar for Personnel & Rooms
- Work with departments such as Finance, Legal and Facilities as it relates to production needs
Contracts & Financial Tracking
- Assist Production Managers in tracking Financial Information & Cost Reports for Productions
- Track Vendors invoices
- Track Production Rights & Releases for Guilds
- Manage shared Legal drive with updated forms, releases, contracts
- Knowledge of Television Guild & Union Contracts (SAG, AFTRA, WGA, DGA, Etc.)
- Experience in Public Media preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Television Production
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player who works calmly under pressure
- Self-motivated and efficient
Equal Opportunity Employer
PMGSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.