Michael Newsome | KCET
Post date: 2012-04-03T05:29:22-07:00
Santa Barbara County is home to one of the most distinct and delicious examples of the Sauvignon Blanc.
Post date: 2012-03-27T05:00:31-07:00
We can plant almost anything we want, almost anywhere we want. But just because we can plant grapevines wherever we want, does not mean we should.
Post date: 2012-03-20T05:01:41-07:00
Zinfandel has a long and often misunderstood history. But one wine from Paso Robles should qualm all arguments.
Post date: 2012-03-15T07:07:06-07:00
Considering that St. Patrick's Day belongs to us as much as it does to the Irish now, drinking a stout made here seems far more appropriate.
Post date: 2012-03-13T05:39:17-07:00
One could easily find the last drops of this bottle hitting their glass before realizing that they forgot to pour for anyone else.
Post date: 2012-03-06T05:23:45-08:00
California law states that a wine must be 75% of a particular grape to carry that name on the label. The label need not include any information about what comprises the other 25%.