Tow-Away Zones to be Established on Streets Adjacent to 405 Freeway | KCET
Tow-Away Zones to be Established on Streets Adjacent to 405 Freeway
The closure of the 405 Freeway this weekend is not only affecting traffic, but some parking as well. Los Angeles officials have placed "Tow Away, No Stopping Anytime" signs on a handful of streets in Sherman Oaks, Encino and Bel Air:
- Ventura Boulevard between Balboa Blvd. and Sherman Oaks Avenue - South Side
- Ventura Boulevard between Noble Avenue and Sepulveda Boulevard - North Side
- Sepulveda Boulevard between Greenleaf Street and Valley Vista Boulevard - Both Sides
- Sepulveda Boulevard between Valley Vista Boulevard and the 405 Freeway - West Side
- Sepulveda Boulevard between Moraga Drive and Ovada Place - East Side
The restrictions begin at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, July 16th and last through Monday at an unspecified time.
Towed vehicles will be taken to one of the city's Official Police Garage sites. To locate and retrieve a towed vehicle, call 818 752-5100 or check www.opglaviic.com.
If watching birds just isn’t enough for you — and you’d rather join their ranks up there in the sky — here are five of the most exciting ways to get airborne and pretend for a while that you may actually have wings.
We may not have elected a woman president in 2016, but more and more women are gracing the podium and the stage in classical opera. Here are a few stellar examples and what obstacles they faced to get where they are.