Tow-Away Zones to be Established on Streets Adjacent to 405 Freeway | KCET
Tow-Away Zones to be Established on Streets Adjacent to 405 Freeway
The closure of the 405 Freeway this weekend is not only affecting traffic, but some parking as well. Los Angeles officials have placed "Tow Away, No Stopping Anytime" signs on a handful of streets in Sherman Oaks, Encino and Bel Air:
- Ventura Boulevard between Balboa Blvd. and Sherman Oaks Avenue - South Side
- Ventura Boulevard between Noble Avenue and Sepulveda Boulevard - North Side
- Sepulveda Boulevard between Greenleaf Street and Valley Vista Boulevard - Both Sides
- Sepulveda Boulevard between Valley Vista Boulevard and the 405 Freeway - West Side
- Sepulveda Boulevard between Moraga Drive and Ovada Place - East Side
The restrictions begin at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, July 16th and last through Monday at an unspecified time.
Towed vehicles will be taken to one of the city's Official Police Garage sites. To locate and retrieve a towed vehicle, call 818 752-5100 or check www.opglaviic.com.
Don't be afraid to talk to your children. This is the perfect time to talk about the beliefs you hold to be good and to encourage your children to be brave in the face of adversity.
Los Angeles County health and elected officials again highlighted disparities in COVID-19 deaths among black residents today and also warned that a recent uptick in transmission rates could result in a lack of sufficient ICU beds in coming weeks.
From the shoreline to downtown and beyond, thousands of Southland residents came out in force again today in protest of police brutality and in condemnation of the death of George Floyd while being arrested by a white police officer in Minneapolis.
This has been an emotional, powerful and historic week. We wanted to take a moment to share with you—our viewers and supporters—where we stand and what we can offer.
- 1 of 296
- next ›