Madeleine Brand | KCET
Madeleine Brand reports: "I have yet to craft a new bio. The NPR one is the one I wrote 4 years ago. Can you use something brief, like:"
- NPR journalist for 12 years, most recently host of Day to Day.
- Now host of my own podcast/blog/website madeleinebrand.com
- Native Angeleno. B.A. from UC Berkeley.
- Likes: Rosemary's Baby, X, pickled beets
- Dislikes: Crash, birds, okra
- Ambivalent: long walks on the beach, sunsets, small animals
Photo Credit: Shereen Meraji
Think Catalina is SoCal’s only island? Think again.
Most of Isamu Noguchi's playscapes remained undeveloped in his lifetime. But today, major public spaces are taking their cue from the iconic designer.
Following a screening of "The Man Who Invented Christmas", actor Dan Stevens attended a Q&A hosted by Cinema Series host Pete Hammond.
Angelenos love food mashups. We have a culinary diversity here that makes it easy to share.
- 1 of 344
- next ›