TTLA Book Club | KCET
TTLA Book Club
From tanks local and national, a handful of recent books and reports available for purchase -- or in most cases, as complimentary downloads -- include:
- The World's Water 2008-2009 (Pacific Institute)
- Science Next: Innovation for the Common Good (Center for American Progress)
- Sustaining Global Surveillance and Response to Emerging Zoonotic Diseases (National Academies of Science)
- Withdrawing from Iraq: Alternative Schedules, Associated Risks, and Mitigating Strategies (RAND)
- Full-Day Kindergarten in California: Lessons from Los Angeles(Public Policy Institute of California)
- China's Emerging Financial Markets (MIlken Institute)
- The Road Ahead for the Fed (Hoover Institute)
Experts expect more than 1 billion climate refugees by the year 2050. Where will they go and how will the world feed, clothe and shelter them?
What Joe Biden would need to do starting from Day One to correct the course of US climate policy.
The time is more than ripe to see Mark Steven Greenfield’s “Black Madonna,” a new suite of paintings and drawings that meditate on the fraught, violent history of Africans brought to America against their will.
Soothe your mind with the healing sounds of Frosted Crystal Bowls, Elemental Koshi Chimes and more in this vibrational healing sound bath performed by Grace Oh under the shade of a majestic Coral tree at the Heritage Square Museum.
- 1 of 360
- next ›