TTLA Book Club | KCET
TTLA Book Club
From tanks local and national, a handful of recent books and reports available for purchase -- or in most cases, as complimentary downloads -- include:
- The World's Water 2008-2009 (Pacific Institute)
- Science Next: Innovation for the Common Good (Center for American Progress)
- Sustaining Global Surveillance and Response to Emerging Zoonotic Diseases (National Academies of Science)
- Withdrawing from Iraq: Alternative Schedules, Associated Risks, and Mitigating Strategies (RAND)
- Full-Day Kindergarten in California: Lessons from Los Angeles(Public Policy Institute of California)
- China's Emerging Financial Markets (MIlken Institute)
- The Road Ahead for the Fed (Hoover Institute)
Explore how much money has been poured into each proposition with this interactive tool from CalMatters.
For those who have lost their homes this year due to wildfires, voting by mail poses a unique set of challenges, but there are still many ways to vote such as asking for a replacement ballot, voting in person and more.
Para las personas que perdieron sus casas en los incendios de este año, el voto por correo plantea un conjunto único de desafíos, pero hay muchas maneras de votar como el pedir una boleta de reemplazo, votar en persona y más.
COVID-19 has been devastating for schools, and Prop 15 may offer some relief, but additional funding is critical to providing good education and addressing inequities in the system.
- 1 of 378
- next ›