KCET to Attend 2nd Annual Open Arts & Music Festival on Saturday, September 16 | KCET
KCET to Attend 2nd Annual Open Arts & Music Festival on Saturday, September 16
On Saturday, September 16, KCET will attend the Open Arts& Music Festival presented by Glendale Arts. This free, family-friendly festival in the heart of Downtown Glendale will feature activities for everyone.
- Live Music
- Public Art Installations and Video Projections by Y_NIS
- Kids Area with a Rock Climbing Wall, Instrument Petting Zoo, Face Painting, Life-sized games, and more!
- Arts Market featuring all-ages activities and workshops
- Craft Beer Garden at the Alex Theatre Forecourt
- Community Resource Center
We will be there with our kiosk, and invite you to stop by to talk to us about our current shows, give us suggestions about what you'd like to see more of from us, and even take your picture with the Huell Howser backdrop.
When: September 16, 2017 - 2 p.m.- 10 p.m.
Where: 216 N. Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203
We look forward to seeing you there.
“¡Murales Rebeldes! L.A. Chicana/o Murals under Siege" is a new book and exhibition that uncover the demise of some of L.A.'s most important Chicanx murals — and what their stories can teach Angelenos about the future of this mighty art form.
Star of Iraq War Drama “Thank You For Your Service” Slated to Appear at KCET’s Cinema Series September 26
- 1 of 315
- next ›