Become a KCET Sustainer Circle Member | KCET
Become a KCET Sustainer Circle Member
KCET Sustainer Circle Members are our most exclusive group of supporters who give automatically every month to keep funny, provocative, and surprising programs on the air. It's so easy - you choose your donation level and your contribution is automatically deducted each month from your credit card or bank account, until you tell us to stop.
Why should you become a KCET Sustainer Circle Member?
- It's easy and convenient - with automatic monthly contributions from your credit card or checking account.
- Your ongoing monthly investment means no more reminders in the mail.
- You’re part of a group of insiders that helps ensure KCET is the go-to place where storytellers and story-lovers connect.
- The environment will thank you too, for less mail, paper, and postage waste!
- And the best reason to become a KCET Sustainer Circle Member is that you get access to PBS Passport. That means you can watch full seasons of your favorite PBS shows on our PBS SoCal Watch Now page, on the PBS app on your phone or tablet or on the PBS channel on your Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV and some smart TVs. Learn more about PBS Passport.
Have a question?
Q: What if my credit card or the expiration date changes?
A: To update this information, simply call KCET Member Services at 1-866-523-8200 or e-mail email@example.com.
Q. How do I change the amount of my monthly donation?
A: Call KCET Member Services at 1-866-523-8200 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to increase, decrease or cancel your monthly membership donation.