Be Seen and Beloved by Millions
KCET for Greater Los Angeles and Southern California
Inspired to learn more, be more and do more.
The top-rated public television station in the region, PBS SoCal, and largest independent public station, KCET serve 18 million people across six Southern California counties, with distinctive PBS programs and local productions that invigorate the West Coast voice.
Content that Educates, Inspires and Connects
Creating a strong, meaningful connection for businesses and non-profit organizations with our viewers, PBS SoCal and KCET are Southern California's Window to the World, Largest Stage and Largest Classroom.
|Window to the World||Largest Stage||Largest Classroom|
|Addressing important issues for both children and adults, Americans rank PBS #1 in both fairness and trust.||Bringing the worlds of music, theater art and dance alive to Southern California.||Making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment.|
Viewers hold sponsors in high regard for their support of a noble cause.
By virtue of supporting PBS SoCal and KCET, the connection you build with viewers instills a halo effect that predisposes their desire to do business with you.
- 71% agree that PBS sponsors provide a valuable public service.
- 68% believe PBS sponsors have a commitment to quality and excellence.
- 55% view PBS sponsors as industry leaders.
- 54% visit a PBS sponsor's website to learn more.
Winning the hearts and minds of our fans pays dividends with a highly engaged audience.
- Educated - They prioritize education and lifelong learning for themselves and their families.
- Influential - They drive trends through word of mouth and influence corporate and social networks.
- Cultural - Passionate about the arts, they relish music, theater and museums.
- Community-oriented - They care about the future of Southern California, participate in local initiatives and are highly active in the community.
Clutter-free environment keeps viewers engaged.
- 66% feel PBS sponsorship is more trustworthy than the advertising on other networks.
- 59% of viewers pay more attention to sponsor messages than ads on commercial networks.
How Sponsorship Works
Your PBS Socal representative will work with you to create a multiplatform campaign to engage your target.
|We create unique messaging based on your needs.||Our highly-engaged audience receives your message in a clutter-free environment.||Our audience takes action to support your brand.|
Become a Sponsor
Tell us about your organization and marketing goals.
Robert J. Dea
Vice President, Corporate Sponsorship