'Borgen' Season 3 Premieres on KCET | KCET
'Borgen' Season 3 Premieres on KCET
The Danes are coming. And they're bringing new episodes with them.
Tune in Friday, Oct. 4, at 10PM for the U.S. premiere of the third season of the Danish drama "Borgen." It's the first time that the third season has ever been broadcast for an English-speaking audience, and you can only watch this season on KCET and LinkTV. Should you be excited? That's an emphatic ja. This is the show that The Daily Beast called "the best TV show you've never seen," and fans of high-quality television all over the world have been eagerly anticipating the final season.
We'll be streaming the season premiere online immediately after the episode airs on TV, and then we're re-airing it again on KCET on Monday at 10PM.
Not quite ready for Season 3? We've got you covered:
- Still need to catch up on Season 2? No worries -- the entirely of the second season of "Borgen" is still streaming online! But act fast, because the streaming window for Season 2 episodes will begin closing on October 13.
- And our "Borgen" character guide has been updated through the end of Season 2, just in case you have trouble telling one political party leader from the next.
- Still haven't seen Season One? We can help you fill in the gaps with our "Help, I don't know what 'Borgen' is" primer and recaps for all ten episodes.
- Not convinced Danish political drama is for you? Check out our list of five reasons why it should be.
- Need a primer on the Danish political system? We can get you up to speed before you can say "leverpostej."
- And in case the gravity of the Danish political sphere becomes just too much for you, know that yes, there is a "Borgen" drinking game.
If watching birds just isn’t enough for you — and you’d rather join their ranks up there in the sky — here are five of the most exciting ways to get airborne and pretend for a while that you may actually have wings.
We may not have elected a woman president in 2016, but more and more women are gracing the podium and the stage in classical opera. Here are a few stellar examples and what obstacles they faced to get where they are.