'Borgen' Season 3 Premieres on KCET | KCET
'Borgen' Season 3 Premieres on KCET
The Danes are coming. And they're bringing new episodes with them.
Tune in Friday, Oct. 4, at 10PM for the U.S. premiere of the third season of the Danish drama "Borgen." It's the first time that the third season has ever been broadcast for an English-speaking audience, and you can only watch this season on KCET and LinkTV. Should you be excited? That's an emphatic ja. This is the show that The Daily Beast called "the best TV show you've never seen," and fans of high-quality television all over the world have been eagerly anticipating the final season.
We'll be streaming the season premiere online immediately after the episode airs on TV, and then we're re-airing it again on KCET on Monday at 10PM.
Not quite ready for Season 3? We've got you covered:
- Still need to catch up on Season 2? No worries -- the entirely of the second season of "Borgen" is still streaming online! But act fast, because the streaming window for Season 2 episodes will begin closing on October 13.
- And our "Borgen" character guide has been updated through the end of Season 2, just in case you have trouble telling one political party leader from the next.
- Still haven't seen Season One? We can help you fill in the gaps with our "Help, I don't know what 'Borgen' is" primer and recaps for all ten episodes.
- Not convinced Danish political drama is for you? Check out our list of five reasons why it should be.
- Need a primer on the Danish political system? We can get you up to speed before you can say "leverpostej."
- And in case the gravity of the Danish political sphere becomes just too much for you, know that yes, there is a "Borgen" drinking game.
Get the free PBS App
Griffith Park is one of the largest municipal parks in the United States. Its founder, Griffith J. Griffith, donated the land to the city as a public recreation ground for all the people — an ideal that has been challenged over the years.KCET Original
Take a rare behind-the-scenes look inside the busiest fire station in the country, where firefighters act as both primary care providers and emergency responders for the nearly 5,000 people living on Skid Row.KCET Original
In 2019, California, one of the nation’s most secretive states when it comes to police files, put SB1421 into effect. But a year into the new transparency law, journalists and the public are realizing that the law may not be as transparent as expected.KCET Original
- KCET Original
Celebrate Black History Month in February with KCET! We have several wonderful programs and documentaries that delve deep into the rich history of African Americans in the United States.KCET Original
Huell hikes high in the mountains to see Bristlecone Pines and Yosemite's Waterwheel Falls.
When the fresh corpse of Professor Katz turns up in place of a cadaver in Dr. Mac's anatomy lecture she demands that Phryne and Jack - now estranged - work together in her interest.
Listen to the magic of mariachi music and follow its origins from Jalisco, Mexico to its present-day sounds on the streets of L.A.