'Borgen' Season 3 Premieres on KCET | KCET
'Borgen' Season 3 Premieres on KCET
The Danes are coming. And they're bringing new episodes with them.
Tune in Friday, Oct. 4, at 10PM for the U.S. premiere of the third season of the Danish drama "Borgen." It's the first time that the third season has ever been broadcast for an English-speaking audience, and you can only watch this season on KCET and LinkTV. Should you be excited? That's an emphatic ja. This is the show that The Daily Beast called "the best TV show you've never seen," and fans of high-quality television all over the world have been eagerly anticipating the final season.
We'll be streaming the season premiere online immediately after the episode airs on TV, and then we're re-airing it again on KCET on Monday at 10PM.
Not quite ready for Season 3? We've got you covered:
- Still need to catch up on Season 2? No worries -- the entirely of the second season of "Borgen" is still streaming online! But act fast, because the streaming window for Season 2 episodes will begin closing on October 13.
- And our "Borgen" character guide has been updated through the end of Season 2, just in case you have trouble telling one political party leader from the next.
- Still haven't seen Season One? We can help you fill in the gaps with our "Help, I don't know what 'Borgen' is" primer and recaps for all ten episodes.
- Not convinced Danish political drama is for you? Check out our list of five reasons why it should be.
- Need a primer on the Danish political system? We can get you up to speed before you can say "leverpostej."
- And in case the gravity of the Danish political sphere becomes just too much for you, know that yes, there is a "Borgen" drinking game.
Gospel music would not be what it is today if not for the impact left by Los Angeles in the late 60’s and early 70’s, a time defined by political movements across the country.KCET Original
Roy explores the issues of equality and the emergence of a new culinary landscape since the advent of legalized recreational marijuana.KCET Original
Roy journeys from L.A. to Orange County to discover how non-profit innovators are tackling the problem of food waste.KCET Original
"Artbound" looks at the dinnerware of Heath Ceramics and a design that has stood the test of time since the company began in the late 1940’s.KCET Original
Roy explores the power of cooking to rehabilitate those on the margins of society and the organizations taking a chance on those who need it most.KCET Original
"Herman's House" is a moving account of the remarkable expression Herman Wallace's struggle found in an unusual project proposed by artist Jackie Sumell.
In the fast-moving world of an all-women's motorcar garage, Phryne's mechanic Ailsa is preparing for an annual rally put on by the Victorian Automobile Association.
Off the coast of West Africa, George heads to a remote volcanic island where a river of molten lava is engulfing a mountain village.
Walk back in time as we visit this intact 1950s trailer park started by Bing Crosby and Jack Benny.