'Borgen' Season 3 Premieres on KCET | KCET
'Borgen' Season 3 Premieres on KCET
The Danes are coming. And they're bringing new episodes with them.
Tune in Friday, Oct. 4, at 10PM for the U.S. premiere of the third season of the Danish drama "Borgen." It's the first time that the third season has ever been broadcast for an English-speaking audience, and you can only watch this season on KCET and LinkTV. Should you be excited? That's an emphatic ja. This is the show that The Daily Beast called "the best TV show you've never seen," and fans of high-quality television all over the world have been eagerly anticipating the final season.
We'll be streaming the season premiere online immediately after the episode airs on TV, and then we're re-airing it again on KCET on Monday at 10PM.
Not quite ready for Season 3? We've got you covered:
- Still need to catch up on Season 2? No worries -- the entirely of the second season of "Borgen" is still streaming online! But act fast, because the streaming window for Season 2 episodes will begin closing on October 13.
- And our "Borgen" character guide has been updated through the end of Season 2, just in case you have trouble telling one political party leader from the next.
- Still haven't seen Season One? We can help you fill in the gaps with our "Help, I don't know what 'Borgen' is" primer and recaps for all ten episodes.
- Not convinced Danish political drama is for you? Check out our list of five reasons why it should be.
- Need a primer on the Danish political system? We can get you up to speed before you can say "leverpostej."
- And in case the gravity of the Danish political sphere becomes just too much for you, know that yes, there is a "Borgen" drinking game.
Get the free PBS App
On the May 28 edition of the Reporter Roundup, KPCC reporters discuss police brutality protests, malls reopening and graduation season.KCET Original
On the May 29 edition of the Reporter Roundup, KPCC reporters discuss local reaction to George Floyd’s death, restaurant and school reopening plans.KCET Original
Take an exciting 4-mile railroad excursion on Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad.KCET Original
In East L.A. during the 1960s and 1970s, a group of young activists used creative tools like writing and photography as a means for community organizing, providing a platform for the Chicano Movement.KCET Original
- KCET Original
The Honorable Miss Phryne Fisher disembarks the Orient at Victoria Dock, returning to Melbourne after years abroad.
Although Montreal could be described as half-Paris, half-Brooklyn, the most populated francophone city in North America has an identity all its own.
"Mother of the Earth" takes a look at Hayedeh Shirzadi and her husband's attempts to put an end to the dumping and burial of urban garbage in their city.
Huell visits the Oasis Camel Dairy east of San Diego where he gets to milk a camel and learns about camel milk products.