Now Screening Online: 'D.O.A.' | KCET
Now Screening Online: 'D.O.A.'
Every Saturday night, KCET airs a new Classic Cool Theater package. It's a movie, a vintage cartoon, a newsreel and an of-the-era musical number. This week, the main feature was the film noir classic "D.O.A".
- For this week's feature presentation, click here.
- For this week's Classic Cool Theater cartoon, click here.
- For this week's Classic Cool Theater newsreel, click here.
- For this week's musical number, click here.
- And for even more historical background on all our past Classic Cool films, click here.
The Separate Cinema Archive is the most extensive private collection of African American film memorabilia in the world, documenting over a century of Black contributions to the industry. It will be on view soon at the Lucas Museum of Narrative Art.
KCET Cinema Series host Pete Hammond moderated a Q&A session with star Annette Bening.
In an effort to widen access for more middle and low-income students, USC will eliminate tuition for families earning $80,000 or less annually and will no longer consider home equity in financial aid calculations, it was reported today.
SoCal Connected recently joined the firefighters at Station 9 for a 24-hour shift, responding with them on call after call, allowing the pictures, firefighters and Skid Row residents to tell their own story.
- 1 of 238
- next ›