Now Screening Online: 'D.O.A.' | KCET
Now Screening Online: 'D.O.A.'
Every Saturday night, KCET airs a new Classic Cool Theater package. It's a movie, a vintage cartoon, a newsreel and an of-the-era musical number. This week, the main feature was the film noir classic "D.O.A".
- For this week's feature presentation, click here.
- For this week's Classic Cool Theater cartoon, click here.
- For this week's Classic Cool Theater newsreel, click here.
- For this week's musical number, click here.
- And for even more historical background on all our past Classic Cool films, click here.
Former Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca was ordered today to turn himself in no later than Feb. 5 to begin serving a three-year federal prison sentence for obstruction of justice and lying to the FBI.
A proposal to declare a climate emergency in Alaska has brought up long-running tensions over development and conservation among the groups that advocate on behalf of Alaska’s Indigenous people.
State officials quietly gave away a significant portion of Southern California’s water supply to farmers in the Central Valley as part of a deal with the Trump administration in December 2018, potentially harming California salmon and L.A. County.
Sharon Ellis' luminous landscapes draw on nearly the whole history of landscape painting. Think American Luminists, Charles Burchfield and his "animated landscapes" and even Light and Space artists James Turrell and Robert Irwin.
- 1 of 232
- next ›