Now Screening Online: 'Suddenly' | KCET
Now Screening Online: 'Suddenly'
If I said "that one Frank Sinatra movie about the political assassination," you'd say "Oh, right, 'The Manchurian Candidate." And most times you'd be right. Last Sunday, however, KCET screened a different movie that fits that fairly specific description, the 1954 noir thriller "Suddenly." And it's up and ready to be screened right now, along with all the components of our weekly "Classic Cool Theater" package. Hit the links below to see them!
- For this week's feature presentation, click here.
- For this week's Classic Cool Theater cartoon, click here.
- For this week's Classic Cool Theater newsreel, click here.
- For this week's musical number, click here.
- And for even more historical background on all our past Classic Cool films, click here.
At 75 years old, Graciela Iturbide refuses to slow down. In the coming months two exhibitions in Southern California will feature her iconic work, plus her own biography will take on graphic novel form and published by the Getty.
Nearly a decade later, public policy professionals and academics have worked to unravel the complex factors that led to the 2008 housing crisis and why minorities and women proved particularly vulnerable.
- 1 of 316
- next ›