Now Screening Online: 'Suddenly' | KCET
Now Screening Online: 'Suddenly'
If I said "that one Frank Sinatra movie about the political assassination," you'd say "Oh, right, 'The Manchurian Candidate." And most times you'd be right. Last Sunday, however, KCET screened a different movie that fits that fairly specific description, the 1954 noir thriller "Suddenly." And it's up and ready to be screened right now, along with all the components of our weekly "Classic Cool Theater" package. Hit the links below to see them!
- For this week's feature presentation, click here.
- For this week's Classic Cool Theater cartoon, click here.
- For this week's Classic Cool Theater newsreel, click here.
- For this week's musical number, click here.
- And for even more historical background on all our past Classic Cool films, click here.
KCET Cinema Series host Pete Hammond moderated a Q&A session with star Annette Bening.
In an effort to widen access for more middle and low-income students, USC will eliminate tuition for families earning $80,000 or less annually and will no longer consider home equity in financial aid calculations, it was reported today.
SoCal Connected recently joined the firefighters at Station 9 for a 24-hour shift, responding with them on call after call, allowing the pictures, firefighters and Skid Row residents to tell their own story.
The Public Media Group of Southern California honored with a total of nine Golden Mike awards, the most of any station in the region.
- 1 of 238
- next ›